2015’s Most Electrifying Emerging Tech? World Economic Forum Releases Annual List...
- Fuel Cell Vehicles: Zero-emission cars that run on hydrogen
- Next-generation robotics: Rolling away from the production line
- Recyclable thermoset plastics: A new kind of plastic to cut landfill waste
- Precise genetic-engineering techniques: A breakthrough offers better crops with less controversy
- Additive manufacturing: The future of making things, from printable organs to intelligent clothes
- Emergent artificial intelligence: What happens when a computer can learn on the job?
- Distributed manufacturing: The factory of the future is online—and on your doorstep
- Sense and avoid' drones: Flying robots to check power lines or deliver emergency aid
- Neuromorophic technology: Computer chips that mimic the human brain
- Digital genome: Healthcare for an age when your genetic code is on a USB stick