- Don't be annoying. Don't inundate the user with too many notifications in one place.
- Used to boost awareness and generate purchase intent
- Beacon notification will prompt user to open an already installed app.
- Apple forbids serving third-party marketing messages within push notifications
- Apple's Wallet app lets an advertiser push dynamic, geo targeted offers directly to users who have added that brand to their Passbook
- One push per person per store per trip. Any more turn the experience from value add to bad.
- Single beacon-related push notification in-store can increase engagement by around 45%. More than one leads to 300% drop in app usage.
- 84% of millennials act on push notifications that come via location-based apps. 61% prefer info related to coupons, discounts and deals they can use immediately.
Read more >>